RESERVATIONS ARE FULL FOR EASTER SUNDAY. There is space available in Daly Hall or the Basement - no reservation needed.
Easter Sunday Reservations
As with Christmas this year, our celebrations of the Lord Jesus on Easter Sunday will require some extra care to ensure the safety of all who will gather for worship. Please read this information to reserve your place for worship Easter Sunday. We will use the same company we used at Christmas, with the same ticketing.
* Reservations will be available for Easter Sunday Masses – 9am and 11am online Monday, March 15 or you may call the parish office to reserve a seat starting March 15. Please put your first and last name on your reservation. We will allow 225 at each Mass.
* One ticket is good for one person or family entry only and is not transferrable to another Mass.
* A ticket is valid for one liturgy only.
* You must arrive as a group in order to be seated as a group. The saving of seats is not possible. Please plan to arrive together, early. This allows the most possible members of our community to be present for these sacred celebrations.
* Facemasks worn properly over the nose & mouth are required at all times while in-doors by the Bishop of the Great Falls Billings Diocese.
* The following will be live streamed: Palm Sunday – 9am, Holy Thursday – 7pm, Good Friday – 7pm, Easter Vigil – 8pm, Easter Sunday – 9am. You may live-stream the liturgy and make your Easter donation at www.stbernardblgs.org. The livestreamed will also be taped and will be posted on our YouTube station – St. Bernard's Church Billings MT. Sunday Masses will also be posted on our website.
* Please only make reservations for what you will need and please call the office at (406) 259-4350 to report a ticket that will not be used due to unforeseen circumstances so that it can be given to another member of the parish.
* Please bring your printed ticket to church.
Reservations needed for Easter Sunday Masses at St. Bernard’s.
Go to our website: www.stbernardblgs.org
On the home page at the right of the page about ½ way down right above the Mass video is located a link to the Easter Masses.
Click the Reserve now to make your reservation.
Next is a pencil icon – Make a reservation now, that will open you to a link to each of the 2 Masses. Click on the button to the left of the Mass you want to attend – pencil icon and reserve, that will open you to make your reservation.
Group Name: please put 1st and last name of one of the adults in the group. Email or cell phone so you can receive a confirmation notice.
Next – how many people in your group – limit is 10.
The bottom reads as follows:
*Allowed attendance 225. Please only make reservations for what you will need and please call the office at (406) 259-4350 to report a ticket that will not be used due to unforeseen circumstances so that it can be given to another member of the parish.
Click Submit. You will receive a confirmation notice – print that and save to bring to Mass.
If you know someone without a computer and internet, have them call the office to make a reservation.
Questions direct to Mary or Laurie in the parish office at 259-4350.